Shovio-Death to the Podcast in the Dawning of a Mass Media Revolution
- Other countries are academically FAR beyond ours, but we have a unique constitution waiting to be tapped into to unleash our boundless potential. THAT is the very idea that laid the governmental foundation of America.
- Our public school system emerged during the Industrial Revolution answering the need for cheap labor, and a lot of it. Child labor became all the rage for factory owners. These owners subsidized public schools but not for the purpose of educating them to their fullest ability.
- Thus, children weren’t encouraged to think critically or independently. In fact, creativity was stifled as it would only serve to get you in trouble. The sheep that stayed in line were rewarded.
- Studies show people want quality content but will settle for what they are given. Somewhere down the line, this concept was ignored by those controlling mass media.
- To take full advantage of freedom of speech, we need to SPEAK UP. What better way to keep the media dictators in check than to hand over control to the people?